How to apply?
Once you are convinced and clear that films are what you want to do for the rest of your life then FFVA is the place you should begin with, get started.
- You can apply for your preferred course either by downloading the respective application forms or by visiting the academy directly.
- The downloaded application forms can be sent by postal/courier to our academy address.
- Apply online, by filling the application form and uploading the required documents.
- You can also walk in to the academy directly and apply for the course.
- Attend the telephonic or direct counseling with the faculty.
- This will help us understand more about you and plan your course and job opportunities for the near future.
- After the counseling session, the registration fee should be paid, which is inclusive of the course fee.
- On receipt of the registration fee, the academy will issue an admission letter, confirming the admission.
If you need assistance, contact our Counsellor at +91-96204 69955 or at email@example.com
NO, we don’t have a big list of requirements or complicated procedures to make you take admission at FFVA. But YES, along with being a high school graduate (12th passed) and above 19 years, you HAVE TO be crazily passionate about cinema. That’s our minimum requirement.
Confused? Don’t be.
May be you don’t know if you are really made for the film industry or not. May be you have a certain picture about how the industry works, but the real image is completely different. In that case, our head of academics is just a call away. Just send us a contact form and we will call you, counsel you and allot the interview schedule, which will help us to understand you and vice versa.
- After the counseling session, students should pay the registration fee for confirmation of admission. The admission letter will be sent to the students after registration. The registration fee is inclusive of the course fee.
- For registration dates you can see the respective link of the course. The application form should be attached with a Cheque/Demand Draft for the registration fee. This would be for the confirmation of the seat and issuing the admission letter. Cheques and Demand Drafts are payable to: Flash Frame Visuals
- Credit card payment is accepted which can be paid only at the academy premises
If you have got any questions, Contact Us
- Registration & course fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- 70% of the registration fee will be refunded if the candidate wants to withdraw from the course before the class starts. After receiving the written notice from the candidate, the amount will be refunded within 30 days. The written notice should be issued minimum 7 days prior to the course commencement.
- No amount will be refunded after the classes begin.
- Candidate can download the application form here. You should attach the following documents along with the application form:
- 2 passport size photographs
- ID proof
- Proof of residence (Passport/ Driving License/ Bank statement)
- Cheque or demand draft / Wire transfer receipt from bank.
- * The bank wire transfer details will be given to the candidate on request.
The above documents are mandatory
Mail/courier the application form to: Flash Frame Visuals Academy, No.85, 1st cross, 5th main, Domlur 2nd stage, Bangalore 560 071
We help you to apply online without any hassles. But make sure you have the below mentioned files ready:
- Scan copy (jpeg/png) of your Identity proof
- Scan copy (jpeg/png) of your permanent residence proof
- Scan copy (jpeg/png) of your passport size photograph
- Scan copy (jpeg/png) of Cheque/DD transaction slip of the registration amount transferred to the Flash Frame Visuals bank account
*The above documents are mandatory. The application will be rejected in absence of any of the above documents
* The bank wire transfer details will be given to the candidate when requested
- Click here to apply online
In case of any doubt, confusion, queries, student counsellor is just a call away at +91-9620469955 Or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone who is not a resident of India has to begin the admission process as follows:
- An e-mail has to be sent to email@example.com , requesting for an admission-seeking letter, mentioning the course and time of joining.
- FFVA will start the document verification process. The candidate should mail the scan copies of (a) Passport (b) Identity proof (C) Residence proof (D) Certificates of Highest Qualification (E) Duly filled application form.
- After the document verification, FFVA will send the admission-seeking letter to the student. This letter is NOT the confirmation of admission.
- Once the academy sends the admission-seeking letter, the student has to take the sole responsibility of getting the visa formalities done FFVA doesn’t provide any assistance for the same.
- Once the Visa is issued, the student has to make the wire transfer of the registration fee. The bank details will be mailed by the Counsellor on request.
- Once the registration fee is received, FFVA will send the admission letter, confirming the admission. Time to pack your bags and fly to India.
If you need any assistance, contact our Counsellor at +91-9620469955 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here
If you have got any questions, Contact Us